Getting back to normal
We've done a great deal of work to make this a Covid Secure site, including extra risk assessments, new cleaning processes & records, staff training and PPE.
For the time being, we're serving all drinks in compostable disposable 'glasses' (PLA) to reduce handling and risk of contact.
We expect all visitors and customers to comply with current UK government guidance and laws. These can be accessed at https://www.gov.uk/guidance/
COVID SECURE MEASURES
As a 'newly opened setting', we and our visitors must abide by the widely published social contact rules. We are legally required to demonstrate robust strategies for managing the risk of transmission and to ensure social distancing rules are followed. Anyone not complying with our company policies, government guidance or UK law will be asked to leave immediately. The decision of the designated duty manager will be final. No refunds or any complaints procedure will apply and under some circumstances, a visitor may be permanently barred from entering the site or premises.
Therefore, please be up to date with current guidance and laws that apply before you visit.
CHECK-IN FOR TRACK & TRACE
By law, we must ask every customer and visitor for the following details (unless they have ‘checked in’ using the NHS COVID-19 app):
- the name of the customer or visitor
- a contact phone number for each customer or visitor. If a phone number is not available, an email address instead, or if neither are available, then postal address
- date of visit, arrival time and, where possible, departure time
PLAY YOUR PART
A long road to recovery lies ahead of most businesses, so please help us to continue to trade by playing your part while onsite:
- Stay at least 2 metres away from people you do not live with or who are not in your support bubble
- Avoid direct contact and face to face contact with people you do not live with
- Wear your facemark when moving around, including going to the toilet
- Wash and sanitise your hands as often as possible
- Observe our signs and take our advice about staying safe onsite
- Being able to serve outside depends on the cooptation of your landlord and neighbours, so please be considerate to them during your visit and when leaving.